DAA Symposia bring together digital analytics, web analytics, marketing and business professionals for a day of learning, knowledge-sharing and networking.
A collaboration between the DAA and our member-driven chapters, DAA Symposia combine world-class industry speakers with local digital analytics professionals in conversations that are both timely and forward-thinking, providing attendees with actionable insights they can implement immediately in their day-to-day role. These events provide a convenient, cost-effective opportunity to further your industry knowledge, as well as actively contribute your unique experiences and expertise within the analytics community.
The DAA typically holds between 8-10 symposia per year, across our chapter locations. Please see below for the most up-to-date calendar of upcoming DAA Symposia.
Interested in speaking at an upcoming symposium? We’d love to hear from you! Please complete our Content Submission Form for consideration.
Interested in reaching digital analytics professionals and key decision-makers from hundreds of top global organizations? Consider sponsoring one or more of our symposia. Please download the Sponsorship Prospectus or contact Matt Dirks at [email protected] for more details.
DAA frequently partners with corporations and universities to host local symposia. Host Sponsor companies enjoy several benefits, including:
- Company logo on DAA website, marketing emails, and signage
- 5-minute “Host Welcome” on the symposium program
- 10 complimentary registrations to the symposium, plus additional registration discount
- World-class analytics education and networking opportunities right in your own office
Please contact [email protected].
- Seattle – December 9, 2019
- Los Angeles – February
- Atlanta – February 27, 2020 Registration Opening Soon
- Dallas – April
- Chicago – April
- New York – May/June
- Toronto – May/June
- Philadelphia – September
- San Francisco – November
Relevant Topics and World-Class SpeakersSymposia have focused on themes including:
- Turning Complex Data into Actionable Outcomes
- Analytical Success Stories
- How to Future-Proof Your Analytics Career
- Privacy Hot Topics in GDPR and CCPA
- Multi-touch Marketing Attribution
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Speakers have included:
- Simon Dumenco, Ad Age
- Adam Greco, Analytics Demystified
- Justin Watkins, Atlanta Braves
- Larry Blue, Bell & Howell
- Jessica Hastings, Facebook
- Heather Carson, The Coca-Cola Company
- Zack Mazzoncini, Data Story Company
- Jodi Daniels, “The GDPR Gal”
- Mary Owusu, Mower
- Randall Lewis, Netflix
- Tim Degner, Nike
- Turner Gutmann, Nordstrom
- Amy Sample, PBS
- Madelyn Mills, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Jim Sterne, Target Marketing/Marketing Analytics Summit
- Valerie Lambert Kroll, Search Discovery
- Tim Wilson, Search Discovery
- Sam Ruchlewicz, Warshawski
Archives & Videos
We've uploaded a number of clips from some great presentations at previous Symposia. These clips are available to members only.